Black and German: news anchor Jana Pareigis has spent her entire life being asked about her skin color. What is it like to be black in Germany? What needs to change?
About The Author
Globe Afrique’s Research and Analysis (GARA) is the primary wing of Globe Afrique Media and Communications that investigates certain research work and analysis, its results and impact, with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making for the clarity of the reading audience. With this, we seek to help the reading audience and the public rely on evidence ––based research and analysis and rigorous evaluation to interpret political, social, economic, scientific and cultural conclusions, developments, events, threats as well as promote effective policies and strong management.
July 18, 2017
August 23, 2017
Search for Articles
- Senator Chris Coons: Americans pay their bills; Congress should, too
- Chinese Women Detained At South Korean Airport After Plastic Surgery
- Chris Brown Is Dropping a 45-Track Album This October
- At least 20 killed in communal violence in central Nigeria
- Cameroon’s Anglophone crisis isn’t about language, but economic deprivation
- UN General Assembly elects 15 members-states into Human Rights Council
- Sierra Leone: Ruling APC and main opposition SLPP named presidential picks
- Globe Afrique Dial-in Conference Call – Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Unmasking Ellen’s game plan for Weah’s Presidency–part I—A Rejoinder
- Weah, Boakai face Liberia’s presidential runoff next month