President Weah's First 100 Days
- Are there new policies to create jobs?
- The unemployment rate stands around 85% – what’s the strategy to address this problem?
- Any new policies to change Unity Party’s strategy and platform?
- How many good paying jobs will the administration create by the end of 2018?
How did the administration address systemic corruption and the rule of law?
- Asset declaration
- Vetting political appointees
- Auditing key ministries
- Enforcing the rule of law across the country
- Addressing property rights
- How did the administration address weaknesses in the judicial system?
- How will the Administration address taxes
- Liberia’s individual income and corporate tax rates are 25%.
- Government spending adds up to around 36½ percent of GDP.
- How will the Administration address the 6¼ percent average budget deficits?
- Liberia’s debt distress is moderate but very close to high – any new policies on debt sustainability?
- How is the administration addressing the falling Liberian Dollar
- Any new policies on increasing foreign direct investment?
- Any new macroeconomic policies to address inflation?
- Any new policies to address economic diversification?