About The Author
Globe Afrique’s Research and Analysis (GARA) is the primary wing of Globe Afrique Media and Communications that investigates certain research work and analysis, its results and impact, with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making for the clarity of the reading audience. With this, we seek to help the reading audience and the public rely on evidence ––based research and analysis and rigorous evaluation to interpret political, social, economic, scientific and cultural conclusions, developments, events, threats as well as promote effective policies and strong management.
December 23, 2016
November 8, 2017
November 23, 2016
Search for Articles
- Liberia’s Economic Crisis: Ministry of Finance Asks USAID for Help
- The Falling Liberian Dollar: Why Blaming Ellen is Not a Solution
- NEDC Liberia: Solving the Depreciating LD – the Fall in Personal Remittances by more than 70%
- Speaker Chambers, Former President Sirleaf and the Liberian Economy
- Only in Liberia: A Legislator Wants to Run for Office to Become a Legislator
- Economic troubles: Why the Liberian Dollar is Depreciating?
- Go Get More Loans: A Command with Grave Consequences
- Guinean Couple Charged with Forced labor of a young Guinean girl
- An Open Letter to Ismail Haniyeh and Yahya Sinwar
- An Open Letter to Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu