Adeola Fayehun presents and analyzes how a Nigerian senator, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, was caught in a sex scandal with two women.
About The Author
Globe Afrique’s Research and Analysis (GARA) is the primary wing of Globe Afrique Media and Communications that investigates certain research work and analysis, its results and impact, with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making for the clarity of the reading audience. With this, we seek to help the reading audience and the public rely on evidence ––based research and analysis and rigorous evaluation to interpret political, social, economic, scientific and cultural conclusions, developments, events, threats as well as promote effective policies and strong management.
August 28, 2017
December 11, 2016
September 17, 2017
Search for Articles
- 27 Sierra Leonean citizens being deported from US, Authorities Confirmed.
- Liberian Mother worried about deportation drowned infant, 5-year-old boy, police say
- President Sirleaf, Compaoré To Face Int’l Lawsuit from Sierra Leone’s War Victims
- Senator Chris Coons: Americans pay their bills; Congress should, too
- Chinese Women Detained At South Korean Airport After Plastic Surgery
- Chris Brown Is Dropping a 45-Track Album This October
- At least 20 killed in communal violence in central Nigeria
- Cameroon’s Anglophone crisis isn’t about language, but economic deprivation
- UN General Assembly elects 15 members-states into Human Rights Council
- Sierra Leone: Ruling APC and main opposition SLPP named presidential picks