About The Author
Globe Afrique’s Research and Analysis (GARA) is the primary wing of Globe Afrique Media and Communications that investigates certain research work and analysis, its results and impact, with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making for the clarity of the reading audience. With this, we seek to help the reading audience and the public rely on evidence ––based research and analysis and rigorous evaluation to interpret political, social, economic, scientific and cultural conclusions, developments, events, threats as well as promote effective policies and strong management.
November 18, 2016
January 9, 2017
August 23, 2017
Search for Articles
- One dead, 25 protesters injured as rival protests astound Togo
- US will continue aid to Africa, and boost investment despite cuts: Trump
- “Presidential Transition Act”: What is Senator Conmany Wesseh thinking?
- Nigerian used to siphon $18 million US dollars from Liberia via fake project
- Depression (A major depressive disorder)-Symptoms and Causes
- Liberia: A Country at the Crossroads 2012
- Nigerian air force aircraft in the agitated southwest
- Togo to hold ballot on presidential limits
- Liberian Leader Smooched UN General Assembly in Farewell Speech
- Liberian born special investigator to speak at world mayors’ confab